Endaria Roleplay [FANTASY MEDIEVAL RP]

StoneGlory

New user

You stare down at the letter, and wonder how this could have happened. Just yesterday it was announced to the new colony, that the Drakelands is now a hell on earth. The Drakeheart Crystal had shattered and sent destruction throughout the entire continent. Lava pouring from the crust.

You hear a familiar voice from beside you that interrupts your thoughts.
“I wasn’t too sure you’d actually join us at first.” The man says.
You turn your head to see that it is Malius, the leader of the colony.
He brings his hands together as if to pray, and point both hands skyward.
“It seems the Avatars have a path of hope set for you.”
You glare at him, thinking of those who didn’t have ‘a path of hope’.
Malius lowers his hands, seeing your disgust in his words.
“ There is no limit to the sympathy I feel for you, and everyone. I did not have family to lose. I do not know your pain.” He says slowly and sympathetically.
A few moments of silence go by and Malius speaks as he begins to turn and slowly walk away.
“Everyone needs time to mourn. But you must understand, that this is a new land, a new life. We all need to work to make sure we can thrive here. There’s no going back to the past.”
You sit there on the step, contemplating what your life will be like in this new land of Endaria.

Website and IP address: Endaria.com

OOC Information:
Hi! I'm StoneGlory, an administrator of Endaria Roleplay, making this post to invite anyone willing to learn to - or experienced, of course - roleplayers looking for a place to come and share an adventure with! Please visit our website, http://www.endaria.com and check out the lore for the world we all worked so hard to build, or log immedieately into our server, which shares the same address, endaria.com and come say hi to us! We'll be willing to answer any questions you may have :)

I highly suggest you check out the website beforehand and take a look at the server lore so that everything in the world makes sense, and so that you can fill out a successful application for a great character to begin your roleplaying experience with!

Put simply, the plot of the story is that you, the player, are a refugee from the mainland of our world, called the Drakelands, was destroyed in a cataclysmic event called The Calamity in which the 'Drakeheart Crystals', the source of the world's magical power, all mysteriously exploded and left thousands dead and homeless, so everyone fled to Endaria, another smaller continent to the east. There is a lot more to the lore than that, but the rest is up to you!

Keep in mind, this is a medieval roleplay server ^^

I have prepared an album full of screenshots to show off how much of a fantastic job our build team did! Check it out here: http://imgur.com/a/gXegL

We hope to see you soon :)

[AH] Discord Widget