YANDERE HIGH SCHOOL - A YOUTUBE MC ROLEPLAY - BUILDERS AND BODY ACTORS NEEDED!!!

ScottPlayzMC

New user
A LOT of us know what Yandere High School is as it is fairly popular in the Minecraft Roleplay community. A couple months ago, me and the former co-director decided to build a school on a small server which then turned into a huge project with a town on a server that can host over 200 people. Sure enough, we'll only need about 20 people on per each scene. This roleplay will be recorded and put on my channel; ScottPlayzMC (Subscribe if you like) and the pilot on my channel (which was way worse that it looked when we recorded it) got nearly 500 views which is a decent amount for me. ANYWAYS, me and the Yandere Team which has about 15 members in it are looking for people to help build structures, homes, restaurants, libraries, theatres and you name it! All the stuff that would/could be in a city. ANOTHER THING, WE WILL NOT START FILMING THE ALPHA VERSIONS UNTIL SUMMER. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE AVAILABLE DURING THIS TIME, PLEASE TELL ME. For building, it's harder than you think it would be to find good builders and I mean GOOD builders. Not OKAY builders. Not DECENT builders.Someone who can blow my mind! IF THIS ISN'T INSPIRING ENOUGH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!! XD

Now, for the body acting part it is mostly for people that aren't the best builders but still want to help.It is one of the easist tasks on the team. YOUR job will be to wear a skin (That I will custom make) and walk around as if you're just a regular student that goes to class, goes to lunch, goes to their locker and even nod their head as if their talking to other body actors. We are not so worried about the voice actors as we have people for that. If you would like to join as one of these, we have a few rules and an 'application'.

Rules:

1) Greifing will result in ban

2) We don't really care about language unless during recording time

3) Please no begging for op because we will do this when we trust you

4) If you are a body actor, please don't do any unrealistic things someone wouldn't do at a school (Jump on the table, fly, punch the roof, run throughout the school, etc)

5) If you are a builder, please don't build anywhere we say is reserved unless you want your building copy pasted into another place (lol)

Application;

Name:

Age (Must be over 12 years of age):

Skype (required):

Role (Are you applying for Body Actor or Builder?):

Do you know how to use resource packs:

What do you know about Yandere High School/Simulator?:

Why do you want to be apart of this project?:

(OPTIONAL) If you've checked out my channel, what do you think? (lol):

(FOR BUILDERS) If you are applying for builder, please send a picture of your work in your application (please don't get it online)

P.S. BELOW IS A PICTURE OF THE FINISHED SCHOOL

[AH] Discord Widget