Things To Add In The Next Update

Roranx

New user
Post your ideas and concepts of what you think should be in the next update.

Glass doors: Can be place inside the same area of a normal door but only opposite of it. crafting is the same but with glass panes.

Paintable paintings: Crafted with a painting, feather and a ink sac as shapeless crafting. The player can cycle through different size blank templates and like a book can right click to edit it. Depending on the size of the painting, you my use the scroll wheel on your mouse or zoom using the + and - zoom buttons. When finished you may sign your name shown in the bottom right corner.

Bow Enchantment: Charge- Makes your bow charge faster.

Obsidian tools and armor. Obsidian must be smelted into ingots, then is crafted into tools and armor like normally.

Better smelting. Change furnace name to oven, and add furnace in game crafted the same as a stove but with iron ingots. Energy consumption is -50% and non food items smelt twice as fast. If food is put in furnace and cooked, it turns to charcoal.

Chat Bubbles: Shows a bubble of text above people when talking, can toggle how long bubbles last per word or toggle them off or on. Better for conversations.

Chat bubbles add on: Commands such as plugins or command blocks can toggle On or off the chat bubbles and change the settings of other players as well, useful for mini games or adventure map. Also when typing, it shows a loading ... above you.

50% chance to drop sticks in leaves and 40% chance if dropped by decay.

Horizontal item frames: allows for item frames to be placed upside down. Great for maps on tables or for map makers, a virtual 3D dome

Reach: an enchantment that creates longer block placing/breaking. Only increases block placing range when selected in your hotbar. Reach I= 1 extra block range, Reach II= 2 extra block range etc.

Updated Crafting: you can leave items in a crafting area and it won't throw them back out, you can also see other players item movements like in a chest. If a crafting recipe is placed in the crafting table and items are fed into it from the top from a hopper and gathered through the bottom from a hopper. Any items not in the recipient provided will be transported through a hopper on any four sides if the table, if there is no hopper to transfer the materials, they are thrown out of the crafting table.

MCPE:
Joystick Option:
This option will be placed in experimental or the controller part of the settings in which you may switch from the regular d-pad to the joystick option. The joystick will be a square button in which you will slide to move and a dark square indent around it. (both resemble minecraft's button texture) Around the edge of the darker joystick ring is a lighter ring around it with a jutting square shaped area on the top left connected to it with a up arrow. This ring will cause the player to jump if pouches by the center joystick button or if tapped by the player on the up icon in the top left.

MCPE:
Mine-Progress Circle Toggle Ability:
This option will be put in experimental or the controller section of the settings in which this allows the ability to toggle the circle that shows progress of block breaking. If split touch controls are turned on, depending on whether or not the player has chosen to toggle this button on, may also include having the block breaking loading circle on as well. There may also be an option of whether to adjust the size of the circle.

Barred Door:
Undecided block breaking time. Crafted the same as a door but with iron bars.

MCPE:
Item Refill Hotbar Option:
Can be toggled in the experimental or controller section of the options. Refills the correct material when the same item is depleted. For example if your stone pick breaks and you have an extra in your inventory, it will give you that one in the hotbar slot in which it broke, but if you have an iron spare pick and a diamond one, it will choose the next up from stone- iron. If you place the last bit of cobblestone but have an extra stack in your inventory, you will receive the whole stack the same hotbar slot in which the cobble was placed from. There should also be an option on toggling on or of the already implemented inventory to hotbar refill system, because I and many others find it annoying to have our organized hotbar messed up by the seemingly random items refilling your hotbar.

MCPE:
Speech to Text Support:
Support for the speech to text on devices for easier chatting or typing signs.

MCPE:
Inventory Item Move Ability:
I know I'm not the only one who finds it annoying that you can't organize your inventory, so I hope that gets added.

Bow Ammo Indicator:
This shows the number of arrows left in a player's inventory so they don't have to waste a hotbar slot to put the arrows in so they can see, or to have to repeatedly check. The number is like the number you see when stacking items but in the top left, not bottom right and in a smaller text size.

Last edited:

Roranx

New user
Glass doors: Can be place inside the same area of a normal door but only opposite of it. crafting is the same but with glass panes.

Roranx

New user
Paintable paintings: Crafted with a painting, feather and a ink sac as shapeless crafting. The player can cycle through different size blank templates and like a book can right click to edit it, when finished you may sign your name shown in the bottom right corner.

Pixels1

New user
Herobrine button

choose 1 world or make new world and a button will appear to put herobrine in the chosen world.

Roranx

New user
Obsidian tools and armor. Obsidian must be smelted into ingots, then is crafted into tools and armor like normally.

Roranx

New user
Better smelting. Change furnace name to oven, and add furnace in game crafted the same as a stove but with iron ingots. Energy consumption is -50% and non food items smelt twice as fast. If food is put in furnace and cooked, it turns to charcoal.

Roranx

New user
Chat Bubbles: Shows a bubble of text above people when talking, can toggle how long bubbles last per word or toggle them off or on. Better for conversations.

Pixels1

New user
Chemicals

Get Chemicals from special plants,trees,and get them from animals like pig dna and a needle to turn a zombie pigmen into a regular pig zombie dna to a pig to turn it into a zombie pigmen and many more...maybe cures to turn a zombie villager back to normal also cross species such as zombie sheepmen,skeli pigmen, and even blaze wolf (still working on that name) or rare enderdragon dna for a cloner to make a little enderdragon that is trainable and you can ride with a saddle and can only grow by enderman dna added to enderdragon dna but if he grows he can not come in a house and for both versions little and big a added setting to walk and FLY i have always wanted a enderdragon pet and i know a lot of people who also want one

Roranx

New user
Chat bubbles add on: Commands such as plugins or command blocks can toggle On or off the chat bubbles and change the settings of other players as well, useful for mini games or adventure map. Also when typing, it shows a loading ... above you.

Last edited:

Roranx

New user
Horizontal item frames: allows for item frames to be placed upside down. Great for maps on tables or for map makers, a virtual 3D dome

Roranx

New user
Reach: an enchantment that creates longer block placing/breaking. Only increases block placing range when selected in your hotbar. Reach I= 1 extra block range, Reach II= 2 extra block range etc.

[AH] Discord Widget