The Greatest of Sagas...

Gr3atsaga

New user
Hello Everyone, Gr3atsaga here. I originally joined these forums mostly to try and get some Press Release on an invention that I and a friend, Johnny Kayson, created. It's called the Watchmen Pipeline, and it is an item transit system, very fast, and that is the first of its kind to work in the official 1.11 release.

A little about me:

I am a student in College currently, studying Computer Science. Technically, I am a senior... but I still have about 3 semesters to go - unfortunately, prerequisites are causing me to have to hold off a few classes, thus resulting in it taking a little longer than it should have. I am currently employed at Cracker Barrel, part time, and in my free time I mostly enjoy working on the wide array of projects I have for my Vanilla Minecraft server - a server/world I plan on working on for many years to come. I want to be able to look back at my Minecraft days, once I have grown older and have put it away, and be in awe of what I was able to accomplish in Survival Minecraft.

Some of my projects, I have found, have some people ready to tell me that I did not do them in survival. If that is the case, then you are surely missing out on one heck of a dedicated Minecrafter. I have cut some corners during a few projects, in order to save loads of time, which in turn do provide evidence, to some, to say that I did not do these things in survival. Needless to say, I do plan on finishing these "corners" I have cut, but I am not currently concerned with them, and I most certainly did everything in survival. Now, I do have a separate creative server/world where I plan my builds and things, but anything built or done in the survival world was done in survival.

HeGreaterThanI

New user
Hello Everyone, Gr3atsaga here. I originally joined these forums mostly to try and get some Press Release on an invention that I and a friend, Johnny Kayson, created. It's called the Watchmen Pipeline, and it is an item transit system, very fast, and that is the first of its kind to work in the official 1.11 release.

A little about me:

I am a student in College currently, studying Computer Science. Technically, I am a senior... but I still have about 3 semesters to go - unfortunately, prerequisites are causing me to have to hold off a few classes, thus resulting in it taking a little longer than it should have. I am currently employed at Cracker Barrel, part time, and in my free time I mostly enjoy working on the wide array of projects I have for my Vanilla Minecraft server - a server/world I plan on working on for many years to come. I want to be able to look back at my Minecraft days, once I have grown older and have put it away, and be in awe of what I was able to accomplish in Survival Minecraft.

Some of my projects, I have found, have some people ready to tell me that I did not do them in survival. If that is the case, then you are surely missing out on one heck of a dedicated Minecrafter. I have cut some corners during a few projects, in order to save loads of time, which in turn do provide evidence, to some, to say that I did not do these things in survival. Needless to say, I do plan on finishing these "corners" I have cut, but I am not currently concerned with them, and I most certainly did everything in survival. Now, I do have a separate creative server/world where I plan my builds and things, but anything built or done in the survival world was done in survival.
Hey super cool!
Any chance yum u could get a YouTube channel for us?
If so please try and keep the language clean,
Thanks!
We are glad to have ya

Gr3atsaga

New user
Hey super cool!
Any chance yum u could get a YouTube channel for us?
If so please try and keep the language clean,
Thanks!
We are glad to have ya
I am not quite sure what you are asking. I already have a YouTube channel, and of course I am also part of the Patch Ratchet Team. Unfortunately, the language is not entirely clean.

HeGreaterThanI

New user
I am not quite sure what you are asking. I already have a YouTube channel, and of course I am also part of the Patch Ratchet Team. Unfortunately, the language is not entirely clean.
Exactly, could you make another channel with clean language? I would love to watch your survival!

Gr3atsaga

New user
If I ever do make any videos about my survival world, it will be clean - just not making promises on other content on my channel. No one wants to actually watch me play survival - I can barely commentate anyway. But what I will be doing is some showcase videos to showcase my builds once they are more complete. Progress on my gigantic storage room has halted at this moment, I am waiting to see if Mojang fixes the issues with Piston Elevators. Before 1.11.1, they worked perfectly. Not even sure what they did between 1.11 and 1.11.1 that broke the pistons (its almost like translocation is back, or at least sort of) - I really, really, want a good Multi-Floor redstone elevator. And Elevators that directly use pistons to push you up, and take you down, are by far the most reliable and easiest to make floors wherever you want - at least when they worked. It's funny... I hadn't really looked into elevators yet, only after those particular ones were broken did I start looking into them.

Gr3atsaga

New user
Well I think your surivival sounds really cool!
Well it definitely is! Thanks! What I meant was, no one wants to watch me play/do it. I think people will like seeing what I have done, but wouldn't like watching me to do it. At any rate, my friends seem to think that what I am doing is not cool - no one wants to help.

Gr3atsaga

New user
I will say this though. I do love the rustic feel quite a lot - and most things so far has been built with Stone Bricks and some combination of woods.

[AH] Discord Widget