The Collapse -- A minecraft RP/Horror/Survival server.

nashoxx

New user
Hello everyone.

I'm NASH0XX, creator of World of Mitica, Exteria, No Signal and The Collapse. I'd like to invite you to form part of what will probably be the best server that I have created so far, and that's also my newest project: "The Collapse". This project-server is also a prequel to another server that I created called "No Signal".

The Collapse, what is it?

The Collapse is set in a contemporary time and it is a prequel to the "No Signal" server. The plot takes place even before the Asteroid collision with Earth.

You are a visitor (or other pre-defined role) of Varisvara, a small old town dedicated mainly to the tourism, that's located in an island far away from civilization. The residents of this town are friendly and others mysterious. Everything seems fine and normal in this town... But that won't last for too much. You will be the protagonist or witness of the strange events that will occur in this peaceful town.

This project contains a very immersive experience full of horror, suspense, mystery and a lot of roleplay. This also includes, as the previous project, a custom resource pack that will make everything even more amazing.

Ever wanted to play a true "City RP"? In "The Collapse" you will be able to experience that and much more! From owning your own house or business to go shopping to the nearest local store. Every day will be something new in this constantly changing "horror-adventure".

I can talk about this project for hours and hours but in order not to spoil things this is where the description of the project will end. This project-server is still in a developing phase (That means the server is still not open to public) but we are currently accepting or recruiting players that want to have "pre-defined roles", these are roles defined by the players themselves in which they will be roleplaying as residents of Varisvara, which have an specific role (For example: A banker, scientist, shop owner, police officer, etc...) these players will also gain early access to the server and will be able to know about the server progress as it develops. If you are interested in forming part of this project, as a player with a "pre-define role" then, please, fill out this small application. We are in need of talented roleplayers!

Apply here: http://thecollapse.enjin.com/apply

Thanks for your time! Any commentaries or feedback are greatly appreciated. All your questions will be answered once you are officially part of the project. You will recieve a PM when your application has been reviewed.

[AH] Discord Widget