PUNKFUNK / mcMMO Survival / MobArena / ChestShop [1.7.9]

PunkFunk

New user
PUNKFUNK [1.7.9]
IP - 76.72.175.61:25729

Our server is mcMMO Survival with PVP in the Nether. We have NO blacklisted items because we can't stand when we can't use an item frame or a freakin minecart.

We have a spawn area with several shops that sell most of the items in the game. In addition to buying you may also sell most items other than a few easily obtainable blocks like dirt and sand. We also have ChestShop set up so you can build your own shops very easily.

We are running GriefPrevention and Lockette to protect your things. And, we provide a free kit to get a golden shovel for land claiming at anytime.

Once you join the server for the first time, you'll be given The PunkFunk Handbook, a 68 page and growing book, that will explain the server rules and detailed info about all the available commands, ranks, and tutorials about using the plugins like ChestShop and Lockette.

PunkFunk is a brand new server with big plans for growth including minigames and creative mode. We hope to see you on the server!

Update: Mobarena built and running. Spectators can drop lava in the arena during matches! 20 waves with great prizes! Come check it out.
New Trailer

Please - Post a comment below if you have any questions about PunkFunk or even if you think the server looks cool and just wanna say "nice".
We wanna hear from you!

MrPig

New user
Guys, be nice to each other :)

I have removed the posts here - please don't bump posts in this forum section, if all who posted a server bumped their threads to get it to the top, it would end in a competition about who could bump it most times a day, we don't want that :)

Thanks

PunkFunk

New user
Update: mcMMO and Lockette have been uninstalled. We have been having some strange cpu spikes associated with mcMMO so we won't be able to enable again until we upgrade our server hardware. Also, we are using Griefprevention to protect your things so Lockette was too redundant to have installed. I'm only posting this here because, I don't seem to be able to edit my post.

CaptAdric

Forum Moderator
Update: mcMMO and Lockette have been uninstalled. We have been having some strange cpu spikes associated with mcMMO so we won't be able to enable again until we upgrade our server hardware. Also, we are using Griefprevention to protect your things so Lockette was too redundant to have installed. I'm only posting this here because, I don't seem to be able to edit my post.
you should be able to, there's and edit button near the report button on an post you've posted yourself

CaptAdric

Forum Moderator
so nothing like this then?

Well if not then I'd advise you ask a moderator about since there's nothing I can do about it unfortunately

PunkFunk

New user
Well thanks for trying CaptAdric but, I never asked for help on the matter in the first place so we're good. ;)

[AH] Discord Widget