New Vicamus! [Realm]

gladranger7

New user
This is going to be where I tell yall what is going on in my Minecraft realm. I have been playing on this realm for over a year staring in September 2015 and I am still very active in that realm to this day! I have passed 914 day today and I really enjoy playing Minecraft, if I can figure out how to do so I will add screenshots later and I will keep yall posted on the progress I have been making! btw the name of the realm is Arma and the capital city is New Vicamus, and yes there really was and old Vicamus :D.
just to give yall a little backstory on where I am now, I started in a plain/mesa/forest/savanna area, I built in the forest and lived there for about 5 mouths. after 1.9 came out I had a weird glitch and the chucks don't stay loaded so I made the hard choice to move to a huge mountain in an extream hills bordering on a jungle. After deciding I didn't want to build a Lonely Mountain home I became obsessed with exploring my world and the huge ocean to the north of me. after I had sailed for about 3 weeks irl time, I found one of the new spruce villages in 1.10 I chose to build a masion in the plain bordering it that happened to have a colossal extreme hills to the west about 100 blocks. later after completing the mansion I began work on a city set in a semi-vally in the extreme hills, later I continued to build on that area and now have my capital New Vicamus there it is a rather huge city.

I wll have a list of my achments and buildings in a list below.

if you managed to read all this then you get a silver star!!! (gold if ya read the stuff below)

thanks for reading guys :D

gladranger7

New user
Okay these are the buildings so far:
The great walls,
The storage hall,
The throne room,
The Towers (5)
The enchanting nook,
The enchanting Building,
The map room,
Stables carved into hill,
Place of history,
History museum,
Taverns,
Floating home/farms,
Roads
Homes.
Under construction,
Faith Church,
Place of Worlds of Knowledge
Roads

Eleanor Kay

New user
Du
This is going to be where I tell yall what is going on in my Minecraft realm. I have been playing on this realm for over a year staring in September 2015 and I am still very active in that realm to this day! I have passed 914 day today and I really enjoy playing Minecraft, if I can figure out how to do so I will add screenshots later and I will keep yall posted on the progress I have been making! btw the name of the realm is Arma and the capital city is New Vicamus, and yes there really was and old Vicamus :D.
just to give yall a little backstory on where I am now, I started in a plain/mesa/forest/savanna area, I built in the forest and lived there for about 5 mouths. after 1.9 came out I had a weird glitch and the chucks don't stay loaded so I made the hard choice to move to a huge mountain in an extream hills bordering on a jungle. After deciding I didn't want to build a Lonely Mountain home I became obsessed with exploring my world and the huge ocean to the north of me. after I had sailed for about 3 weeks irl time, I found one of the new spruce villages in 1.10 I chose to build a masion in the plain bordering it that happened to have a colossal extreme hills to the west about 100 blocks. later after completing the mansion I began work on a city set in a semi-vally in the extreme hills, later I continued to build on that area and now have my capital New Vicamus there it is a rather huge city.

I wll have a list of my achments and buildings in a list below.

if you managed to read all this then you get a silver star!!! (gold if ya read the stuff below)

thanks for reading guys :D
Hunter this sounds awesome!

[AH] Discord Widget