New Modded server: Mythical Survival 1.7.10!

danbenver04

New user
Mythical Survival 1.7.10 is searching for staff! We are searching even though our server isn't ready. We wanted to create our staffteam first. Do you have discord? Do you have Technic Launcher? Are you 12 years or older? You can Apply in This discord server . ONLY if you are 12 years old, got Technic Launcher and have discord. And answer the poll down below.
The staff we need now:

-Admins
-Moderators
-Helpers
-Builders

About the server:
Mythical Survival 1.7.10 is a Modpack with all kinds of mythical monsters, ruins, and mysteries. This modpack is available on Technic Launcher! And I, danbenver04 am trying to create a Official server for my modpack. I put a lot of effort into my modpack, and I will put that same effort into my server too.It would be nice if you join too! And you can always apply for staff!

And donations are always welcome in order to get the server up earlier! You'll get the highest rank if you donate before the server is even up. The ranks will be made soon. They are already made if you read this 1 week or longer after this thread has been created.

[AH] Discord Widget