Need contestants for a Minecraft Ninja Warrior Series

nasnoahs

New user
I am starting a series call "Minecraft Ninja Warrior", which is based off of the "American Ninja Warrior" and "Sasuke" series. Contestants will attempt to beat the 4 stages of Mt. Midoryama, a difficult obstacle course where each stage gets increasingly more difficult. I am currently accepting 20 contestant slots, and a few are already filled. Please use this app. template.

IGN: [Username Here]
Parkour skill level: [1-5, 1 is lowest]
Timezone: []

Skype is not required, but is preferred. Your parkour skill level is not extremely important either.

Thanks!

-nasnoahs

TheXFactor117

Regular user
Forum Supporter
Even though I am not here to apply, I think you got a nice idea going here. Only drawback is it is probably just a big parkour challenge in the end, but who knows!

nasnoahs

New user
It is essentially a big parkour challenge, but most of the obstacles are modeled after the real ones. There are a few unique ones as well. The other thing is that all of the stages are timed, and contestants only get ONE chance. Thanks for the feedback though!

-nasnoahs

TheXFactor117

Regular user
Forum Supporter
It is essentially a big parkour challenge, but most of the obstacles are modeled after the real ones. There are a few unique ones as well. The other thing is that all of the stages are timed, and contestants only get ONE chance. Thanks for the feedback though!

-nasnoahs
Sounds like a pretty neat idea ;). Will you be recording them?

[AH] Discord Widget