MineRunner 3.0 ~ Batch Server Manager

Discussion in 'Tools & Editors' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Regular user Forum Supporter

It has never been easier to manage a Minecraft server.
    Welcome to MineRunner 3.0
    MineRunner 3.0 is the ultimate Batch Minecraft server manager. MineRunner utilizes simple functions so that any Windows user can use it.

The first two generations of MineRunner were way too complex. I was using functions that I had no need to, I was writing tools that were unnecessary, and there was too much room for error. MineRunner 3.0 eliminates these problems by being short and simple. There is no more EulaWriter, the EULAs are simply included in the files. MineRunner 3.0's code is only 66 lines long*, unlike MineRunner 2.0 which was almost 130 lines long.
    (*not including the config file)

MineRunner 3.0 is the next generation of Minecraft server managers. Whether you're an independent server owner, or a large scale company, MineRunner can suit all of your needs.

MineRunner comes out-of-the-box with the official Minecraft server .jar file (versions 1.7, 1.8, and 1.10) and Forge (versions 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, and 1.10).

MineRunner has always been written entirely in Batch, and we're proud to have continued that trend. MineRunner is now also hosted on Github, so anyone can offer suggestions, or fix errors.​

We are proud to present to you, after a years worth of "development" (watching Netflix);

MineRunner 3.0#1 (or the .tar.gz)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]