MInecraft pixel art timelapses

WiZe

New user
Why don't you record it from far away so you can actually see the overall progress? :)

Like this:

Timpeeegaming

New user
Why don't you record it from far away so you can actually see the overall progress? :)
Hi WiZe

I tried to find how to do that, but with no luck. I found one mod but it only works online and i don't know how to make it work without going random server with griefers. :( And i don't have another pc to record with another account. :(
If you know how to do that, pls tell me :)

Regards, Timpeee

Edit: I actually found some mod now wich work with single player mode, hope i get it work.

Last edited:

WiZe

New user
Great :)

It looks very confusing from your 1st person view.

The easiest way I could imagine, was using another account to record it with, maybe ask a friend

Timpeeegaming

New user
Yes i know :(, only reason actually for that 1st person video is to show that i really made it and not using any spritemod etc. I haven't tested this cam mod yet, because i have one pixel art what i have been working on, but i don't know should i delete it, try that cam mod and start it over...:confused:

Timpeeegaming

New user
Good job on the speedbuild, keep up the good work!
Thank you. I have been working on my next video for SO looong time now, hopefully i get it finished in few days. Camstudio had some chunk loading problems, so i just used other pc to record, so it looks much better than 1st person video.

Regards, Timpeee

[AH] Discord Widget