Looking For A Command Genius

Soundbounce

New user
Hey, I'm currently Making an Adventure map but I don't know a lot of the commands for things.
I am looking for somebody that knows how to make cut-scenes, Armor stands that move around and will talk when clicked on. (I don't know if the click to speak is possible but I do know that the others are possible.)

AccessBot

New user
I can help YOU! I am experienced with command blocks..
BUT I can't make cutscenes because I would need to know JAVA.

Spine04

New user
if you want to get into command block coding, you should look up a multi video tutorial. what i did when getting into command blocks was that i looked up a tutorial and took a bunch of notes and stuff, like in school. and then after each segment of the tutorial i reviewed my notes and replicated them in game. it was much easier than having to learn the function of every command just form /help. i know this sounds like a boring way to learn commands, and yes it is, but it's much less boring than having to learn java script just to summon a mob with custom armor. i hope this was helpful to you and if it doesn't work for you, you can always try something else. that's just the way i learned.

[AH] Discord Widget