Join the BuildAtNight family! Survival (custom pluggins)

Cee!

New user

BAN

Build At Night
IP:/ buildatnight.com

Welcome to BuildAtNight!

It's a brilliantly crafted and well-thought out minecraft server. Here I'm going to explain to you about the server, and how to get started on it if you're a new player.

Getting started on BuildAtNight can prove seemingly difficult, seeing as the difficulty is set to Hard Mode. Unlike most servers, it is made to fully entice players who have everything, and challenge players who have nothing!

When first beginning on the server, you will spawn in a small room where you MUST read the signs to advance into the server itself. If you have trouble or manage to glitch out of the room, be sure to tell an admin or moderator immediately.

An option is joining one of the many server towns. Each town is managed by a Mayor, and each mayor works hard to maintain the standards of their clients living spaces. It is helpful for new players to join a town because they are guaranteed safety and most towns have farms for a food supply. In each town is a town hall, where you can find information on how to get a plot, and what kind of builds you need to construct.

Community
Our Server is focused on providing an environment for all ages to build, cooperate, and have fun. We have many public farms that members have built. There are shops to trade; members are encouraged to open a shop.
Our members and staff are all friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Our members often help each other with work and share materials. Our community is the best I've ever experienced in my years of playing minecraft, and I believe you will feel the same.

JOIN NOW!!! And I will supply you with some gear and food to help get you started!

Last edited:

[AH] Discord Widget