Imperial Craft - Rebooted Legacy Server - Staff Needed

JaxonBuilder

New user
Hello everyone, my name is Jaxon. It has been a long time since I've shown myself in a Minecraft forum, but this is all about to change with the reboot of my old server brand, Imperial Craft. An original MC server, a true classic that featured Freebuild Creative, and Faction Survival, but with the best perks ever in the MC community. My goal is to bring back what was lost with a team of MC enthusiasts to help me along the way. I want to truly develop a community and fun to play on server that doesn't just want to have you pay to play or spend years trying to become a staff member to get any decent access to popular plugins. Day one I plan to bring on as many players as I can, rank them, and see what happens. No experience, loads of experience, we will find a place for you in this server and we will make you feel at home.

Please drop your Minecraft user name, your email, discord and a little bit about you in the comments so that I can reach you when I get the server up and running with plugins installed. We will roll into beta play in the beginning, maybe a few days or so to get basic things set up with staff, and then we will plan a big launch for the following week, but allow players to join in the meantime. If you're interested in becoming a part of something nostalgic and unique, but not forgotten, list your info now!

[AH] Discord Widget