Hello everyone!

HeGreaterThanI

New user
Hey guys my name is James :)
Some of my interests (other then being addicted to Minecraft) are:
Reading (my favorite book is insignia)
Eating (I love eating food lol)
And other video games.
I am 15 years old (almost) and I am a boy ;) as you probably already know I am a Christian.
Hope that I can get to know you all well and we can all nbe friends!

gladranger7

New user
And other video games.
I am 15 years old (almost) and I am a boy ;) as you probably already know I am a Christian.
Cool great to meet ya :D

Eleanor Kay

New user
And other video games.
Sup!

gladranger7

New user
You know you are using the same IP on both users and mods can see it?
Yessir i am aware of this. i was hopeing that you would address this when the time came with sensitivity amd maybe pm me about this. However since this issue presents itself here i will clear the air of any suspicion of me and James being the same person. We are brothers. I am not aware whether or not u have siblings but i do and i happen to work a good deal, and we noticed that this is a grest forum for us and some friends to try and revive. We have the same ip sir bc to upload his picture for his profile i had to briefly gain control of his acc on my pc. We both use mobile phones and they are rather old so it was easier that way. On the fact that we do not advertise our being family: if you have siblings u no doubt know of the idea that yrall the same, this gets annoying being known as "brother of Hunter" ya get me? We just want yo be two differet people and not necessarily be known just by our family.
Do you have any additional questions or comments?
I apologize that that thid is a little rambling.

HeGreaterThanI

New user
What is the greatest thing you have built in survival Minecraft?
Uhhhh that is a great question ;) due to the fact I have played Minecraft sooo long (at least in my opinion this is not meant to be mean to anyone) there are a TON of great builds I love ;)
However if I had to choose one that I loved it would be this world in Minecraft Xbox 360 addition.
Now it is not a great build (there are tons of builds in it though) but it has a TON of great memories
If I had to choose one that I liked due to skill and how good it looked......I would have to say that I made this stable for bone horses one-time and I really liked how it turned out :D
How bout you?

Gr3atsaga

New user
This is actually still an on-going project, though the functionality of it is working. I've been working on a 51x51 room, 40 blocks underground, where there are 6,400 chests (3,200 Regular Chests, 3,200 Trapped Chests) arranged on 5 floors, each floor containing 128 columns of 5 chests. These chests function as storage for every sortable item in Minecraft. What's more is on the outside of this room, we have 640 sorter mechanisms, hence this room is capable of sorting 640 different things, to which there is only 473 sortable items obtainable in survival Minecraft. 1 of those is the Enchanted Golden Apple, which I chose NOT to sort with this machine, simply because that is the one item that cannot be obtained by Crafting or from an auto farm, and is very far and wide when you do find one. They are simply the rarest item in the game, and rare enough that when you find one, you are most likely going to keep it in your Ender Chest for use on a rainy day. All 472 items that I am sorting in this system gets 5 double chests, essentially one column of chests in the room is for one item. Each column has an item frame in the center row where I have named items - this is so you can walk up and see nameplates on every item in the system.

In terms of the amount of levels I had to spend to do everything in this room, it is probably close to 1,200 levels. Most of the items in the item frames I had to name twice in an anvil, since nameplates are not shown by default, and an item must be registered as having a unique name for it to show. So for "Cobblestone", I would put it in an anvil, and rename it to Cobblestone " with a space, and then do it again, and take away the space so I was left with "Cobblestone" but being recognized as a unique item name. This meant that for most items, it costed two levels each (some only took one, because some I simply added a character to make it plural, like "Cobblestone Slab" I simply changed to "Cobblestone Slabs"), so for a rough estimate, I spent close to 1000 levels doing that alone. Then I spent another great amount of levels on uniquely named items to put in the sorter mechanisms, allowing me to only have to put 1 item I was sorting in each sorter. Each sorting hopper required 21 uniquely named items, so to do this, I needed about 161 stacks of these items, so that would equate to 161 levels (1 per stack in the anvil). Thank goodness I have a really awesome Gold/XP farm in the Nether. Couldn't have done this project without it.

As I said, the functionality of the room is complete. What is not, is the design. We almost have that worked out, our main concern as of late has been figuring out an elevator design to use. The unfortunate thing is, nothing we have found either works for the space we have (as the floors are 7 blocks tall), or work at all or are unreliable. I think at this point, we are gonna go back to the good old fashioned no redstone Minecart Elevators. Which is a huge bummer, because we wanted something more elegant. But simply, nothing else is going to work.

As far as your stable, well that is actually something we haven't done yet XD. Been too busy working on other things. But we will eventually have horse stables. And actually we have a ton of Skeleton Horses, because for some reason, for awhile there... we were getting the event like every few Minecraft days. It was nuts.

HeGreaterThanI

New user
This is actually still an on-going project, though the functionality of it is working. I've been working on a 51x51 room, 40 blocks underground, where there are 6,400 chests (3,200 Regular Chests, 3,200 Trapped Chests) arranged on 5 floors, each floor containing 128 columns of 5 chests. These chests function as storage for every sortable item in Minecraft. What's more is on the outside of this room, we have 640 sorter mechanisms, hence this room is capable of sorting 640 different things, to which there is only 473 sortable items obtainable in survival Minecraft. 1 of those is the Enchanted Golden Apple, which I chose NOT to sort with this machine, simply because that is the one item that cannot be obtained by Crafting or from an auto farm, and is very far and wide when you do find one. They are simply the rarest item in the game, and rare enough that when you find one, you are most likely going to keep it in your Ender Chest for use on a rainy day. All 472 items that I am sorting in this system gets 5 double chests, essentially one column of chests in the room is for one item. Each column has an item frame in the center row where I have named items - this is so you can walk up and see nameplates on every item in the system.

In terms of the amount of levels I had to spend to do everything in this room, it is probably close to 1,200 levels. Most of the items in the item frames, I had to name twice in an anvil, since nameplates are not shown by default, and an item must be registered as having a unique name for it to show. So for "Cobblestone", I would put it in an anvil, and rename it to Cobblestone " with a space, and then do it again, and take away the space so I was left with "Cobblestone" but being recognized as a unique item name. This meant that for most items, it costed two levels each (some only took one, because some I simply added a character to make it plural, like "Cobblestone Slab" I simply changed to "Cobblestone Slabs"), so for a rough estimate, I spent close to 1000 levels doing that alone. Then I spent another great amount of levels on uniquely named items to put in the sorter mechanisms, allowing me to only have to put 1 item I was sorting in each sorter. Each sorting hopper required 21 uniquely named items, so to do this, I needed about 161 stacks of these items, so that would equate to 161 levels (1 per stack in the anvil). Thank goodness I have a really awesome Gold/XP farm in the Nether. Couldn't have done this project without it.

As I said, the functionality of the room is complete. What is not, is the design. We almost have that worked out, our main concern as of late has been figuring out an elevator design to use. The unfortunate thing is, nothing we have found either works for the space we have (as the floors are 7 blocks tall), or work at all or are unreliable. I think at this point, we are gonna go back to the good old fashioned no redstone Minecart Elevators. Which is a huge bummer, because we wanted something more elegant. But simply, nothing else is going to work.
Dude that is awesome! (I mean the build)

[AH] Discord Widget