ForeverCloudy (Small survival/creative/economy server)

Server IP/port: play.forevercloudy.com
Minecraft Version: Multiple

We are a small Friendly Minecraft Economy, Survival & Creative Server featuring multiple worlds including a fully developed city world. The server runs on Spigot & we have a wide variety of plugins such as MCMMO, Dynmap, Citizens, Choptree, Particle Trails & More! The survival world is over 12,000 blocks wide with every single Minecraft biome so you'll never run out of space & has a working metro line to take you to any location, serverwide!

We started around a week ago are are looking for players, so it's a little quiet at the moment, however if you would like to join that would be great. All staff are active and we are looking for more staff, that is if the player base grows of course. There's loads of information written on the website including a screenshot gallery at gallery.robbieclouds.com

HeGreaterThanI

New user
hey sounds like a great server, my only question is that i want to know, what kind of language filter do you have on it? is it a younger age group?

1) Multiple game versions are supported, anything from 1.8 and above will work, however I would recommend 1.11.2, Not sure what you mean by platform but the server runs Spigot.
2) We don't have a language filter, however obscene/tasteless language is disproved of as stated in our rules.

[AH] Discord Widget