[Factions]Builder and Developer Recruitment

Spysper

New user
Hello, my name is Spysper and I recently opened up my own minecraft server. I am 16 years of age and very mature as well, I have been a Minecraft fan for as long as I can remember, my dream is to own a successful factions server that averages a great amount of people on per day. We have been working on this server for about a month and a half now, it is coming together very well in my perspective but we could use a few hands around the server to really perfect it. We are looking for a dedicated builder that spends a lot of their time on their builds and doesn't rush because rushing leads to failure usually, our server lacks builds and I really feel that once we get good builds around the server, the server can really sprout. We are also looking for a very active developer that really knows what he is doing because we have done some of the easy jobs and such but the server needs a person that the community loves and appreciates his work. We have a developer currently but he is not as dedicated as our admin and myself, we are literally on the server 10-12 hours a day on the weekends and for myself, I am a soccer player and have after school practice every day but I am still able to be on for about 4 hours every day during the week. I recently upgraded my new computer and bought and elgato recording hardware because I plan to be a successful youtuber as well as server owner because I feel if a server wants to succeed, it needs to show that they care and are active and I plan by doing that on youtube, and it is one of my dreams as well is to be a youtuber that people really enjoy. If you look at other servers that are on the top right now, you will see that their developers are active and communicate with the community and that's what makes a good server what it is, that's what I am looking for is a well-experienced and dedicated developer. The server has a bright future ahead of it if we can have a good staff team so if you are reading this and you feel that you qualify for these things then contact me @[email protected] or you can contact me on my server @saiphpvp.mcph.co .If you think that this is one of those servers that is up for a week and someone just forgets about it, think again because this is my dream and this is what I want to do. Again, we are looking for dedicated and experienced builders and a developer, thank you for reading this and I hope to talk to you guys soon, thanks.

Spysper

New user
Ill help add me psn zentono _ADAM
I have do not have a playstation network but if you feel that you are good with either building or a very mature and professional developer, email me or come on the server and let me know. We are only looking for legit people that will spend their time making the server big because it for sure has the potential, we just need the right people for it.

[AH] Discord Widget