- Ethel Factions - 1.8.8-1.12.1

sfkwww

New user
IP: play.ethelfactions.com

Server Location: USA, Missouri (Ping is around 80-120 for EU)

Hello! Me and some friends have just finished creating a brand new Faction server, and we're excited to let you guys try it out! From what i've read so far people on this forum seem really nice and friendly, so we hope you will consider trying out our server and giving us any feedback that you have. Our goal is to create a fun and exciting faction server were we put the players needs first, so you definitely don't need to be afraid to tell us what you think, we appreciate it when you do!

Features:
  • Factions - Wouldn't be much of a faction server otherwise
  • Version Compatibility - From 1.8 to 1.12.1
  • McMMO - with PvP disabled for player enjoyment
  • Envoys - Every 3 hours on the End Island
  • Crates - Nothing better than a gambling addiction
  • Genbuckets - Create your base with ease!
  • Player Heads - The sweet trophy of victory
  • Custom Block Healths - 5 TnT to break Obsidian
  • GappleCooldown - No more endless PvP
  • Auctions and Trading - Sell all the items!
  • Vote Rewards - Shamelessly incentivising voting
  • Sand Stacking in the Void - Makes end bases raidable
  • Mob Stacker - Less lag and easier mob farms
Not to mention our friendly staff members, aka my friends (so far). We want your experience to be as great as possible, so our staff will attempt to answer all your problems to the best of their abilities. If you have any problems with them simply contact me and i'll make sure they regret life, ehm, I mean make sure they act better.

Staff Applications are open, although we ask that you have played for at least a day to familiarise yourself with the server and it's rules, as well as being friendly and helpful! Should you wish to apply simply fill out the staff application form under the More section our website.

If you need any more convincing, have a look at the amazing (unbiased opinion) structures we've built on the server:

[AH] Discord Widget