Orbixas

New user
Edgycraft

Server IP/port: We are not public yet.
Minecraft Version: 1.8.8 (Current)
Whitelist: no
Max players: 15 (Current)
Game modes/plugins/tags: Factions, Anarchy, Network, Hub

Hello. I'm Orbixas, and I'm responsible for hiring staff and managing the server's social networks. Currently we are looking for somewhat experienced builders. Regardless of whether you have lots of experience or not, you will be evaluated as your skills are put to a test.

The server owner's description:
"Our server, the Edgycraft Network, is unique in two ways making it more of a opportunity to apply for us now. We don't have normal game mode like a lot of servers out there, although we do have factions and survival and such. But we do have very custom game mode such as a new type of pvp and SkyBlock. But what makes us the most different from everyone else is how we run, we are not a strict, lot of rules, serious server. Although we work on providing the best, myself and staff are laid back, we talk with, we're human.We have fun, laugh, we're edgy. There is only ONE RULE on the Edgy craft Network and that is no hacking. You can swear, be mean, scamming is encouraged, and much more. This makes our server more of a free place to be."

We have recently filled our moderator roles, though we are looking for 2-3 builders to kickstart the server in the following fields: Factions spawn, SkyBlock, Survival Spawn, and Custom PvP spawn.

If you're interested in building for us, please leave an application below or PM me using the following format (copy+paste):

Why do you want to build for us?

What and who have you built for in the past?

Do you have any pictures of what you have built?

What timezone do you live in?

Are you able to coordinate with other builders to build something greater?

On a scale from 1 through 10, how would you rate your English capabilities?

Remember, good looking applications are often the ones written by the hired!
Good luck, Martin.

Last edited:

SeeYellow

New user
Hi,

I think your idea is quite good. What I would have liked would have been the Gamemodes and the tasks of the builders.

Best Regards
KTO

[AH] Discord Widget