BlastMC -*- Incoming network -*- Staff apply -*- Multiple gamemodes

BlastMC

New user
BlastMC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are we ?

We are BlastMC, a beginner (English) Minecraft server! We have experience in running networks, and are excited to make the server ready for the opening.

Whiche gamemodes do you offer?

We have'nt finished all game modes yet, but this is a list of what's coming:

1. Prison

2. Factions

3. Survival

4. Creative

5. KitPvP

6. BlastLife

7. Kingdom

8. RealCraft

When do you open?

We do not want to make false promises, so we have not decided yet Release date. We try to do everything as well as possible (at some rate) so that we can get up soon.

Are you still looking for staff members?

Of course we can not do this alone, so for sure! You can always submit an application via our forum :).

Do you pay the crew?

Currently, we do NOT pay our crew. However, we maybe pay them in future.

Did you guys already made progress?

Yes, unfortunately, we can not spoiler everything.

Do you have screens?

Yes, we do!

You can find them here:

Screenshots

With all the greets,

Team BlastMC.

SeeYellow

New user
Hi,

I think your idea is quite good, but I would have hoped for some information on the implementation. What do you want to create? What makes you unique?

Best Regards
KTO

BlastMC

New user
Hi,

I think your idea is quite good, but I would have hoped for some information on the implementation. What do you want to create? What makes you unique?

Best Regards
KTO
We wanna create a community made of MC gamers. We are making big progress, have a old Hypixel Developer (AgentKid), and we have some awesome builders. If you want screens, wait till we release them at Twitter! @BlastMCOfficial @xRedStrqfs or @IdrisCOfficial

[AH] Discord Widget